Realistic Behavioral Expectations: What to Expect From 10 to 14-Year Old’sAugust 22, 2019
Martial Arts – The Secret to Developing Athletic Skill at Any AgeSeptember 5, 2019
This is taken from the book, “The Energy Bus” by Jon Gordon. We hang this sign in our school as a reminder for coaches and parents to bring their best every class, and with every endeavor.
- You’re the Driver of your own Bus.
- Desire, Vision and Focus Move your Bus in the Right Direction.
- Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
- Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road.
- Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
- Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
- Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride
- Love your Passengers.
- Drive with Purpose.
- Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
See you in the dojang!